Tuesday, October 26, 2010

WEDDING DAY BLISS or BASH?

Well I have to say when I saw this video I thought to myself
"Man, am I glad i'm not like either of these guys"
It actually took me back to when I shot my sisters wedding back in Canada 3 years ago. We were at a park after the ceremony and there were 5 other Brides there. As we I was getting a shot of the bride with the brides maids another bride and photographer walked right in to the background of the shot!
I'm sure they didn't know that they were in the shot and if they had known I know that nothing like this would have happened that day anyways. Well, it was a good laugh though. Feel free to share your funny wedding day moments in the comments section below.
I wonder who has the funniest most absurd story.

0 comments:

Post a Comment