Wednesday, March 23, 2011

MY BABIES AND MY BABIES MOMMA:)

Well It's been 8 weeks since we have had our beautiful new addition to the Obrist family. As I am typing this my wife who is super woman is sound asleep beside me and in a few hours will be back up again to feed our beautiful baby girl. We had a chance a few weeks ago to take some pics with my wife and two girls after dinner for a few minutes. I must say I have the most beautiful girls I have ever seen! Every time I see my girls I think about how amazing it is that my wife had both of our kids. And with no meds at all to boot!! I am so happy to have such a great family and now its time for me to go to sleep as well:)




7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Craig. You do have a beautiful family. Such a blessed man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Melissa
    Thanks so much Melissa. I love my babies:)
    You too Davonne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Emma's going to be such a good big sister!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful family Craig.. Blessings to you, Unchong and the girls!!!

    ReplyDelete