Sunday, May 8, 2011

PAM + STEVE// 20TH ANNIVERSARY IN NASHVILLE

Well Pam has been my boss for years now. Funny though that her and Steve have been friends it seems for longer. They have been married for 20 years now but they look like newly weds when they are together. My wife and I had a chance to go to Nashville with them to watch Pam run a half marathon. Something that I don't know if I could do and she killed it! Later that evening we took some time to snap a few pics of them together. Getting to see Steve smiling and her laughing was just another reason why I love to do what I do.
Thanks guys for everything and I can't wait for 20+ more years of you both together.

For more info on our portrait packages and rates visit www.craigobrist.com






8 comments:

  1. I for sure love the Elvis one and the rest too ;) She doesn't look like they could be married for 20 years at all! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Craig! These are fantastic!!! Thank you so much for capturing these. Such a great way to celebrate 20 years together.

    @Anonymous - THANKS for the compliment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. L-O-V-E them all! Its not possible to pick a favorite!!! Pam & Steve you two are an inspiration to so many couples...young, old & the in betweens! Congrats on 20 years!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful pics sis. Good eye craig fantastic job. Magnifico!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great photos love u guays a lot

    ReplyDelete