Thursday, October 27, 2011

WILCOX FAMILY//A FAIRY IN THE FOREST

Melissa and my wife go way back to their college days... They went to the same church together, and actually, that's where they met. After a lot of memories together with mutual friends, I came in the picture when I started dating my wife. 'Til this day after more than ten years later, my wife still only speaks of good things of Melissa and the big heart that she continually has for others. We now both have families of our own and are still good friends... When I heard that she was interested in us photographing her cutie patootie baby, I was so honored and ecstatic! This family really defines "a happy family", and as you'll see below, their daughter is definitely a one in a million. She's absolutely adorable, and I just love her style! Wilcox family, we wish only the best for you guys, and we hope that you cherish these captured moments. Thank you for a wonderful time, and we hope that you'll contact us again with baby #2. No pressure! ;)

For more information on our family sessions please visit, www.craigobrist.com.   


0 comments:

Post a Comment