Saturday, May 5, 2012

KRISTINA + TRENT// ATLANTA BOTANICAL WEDDING

With some people, you just connect... and that's what happened with Kristina and Trent.  I had the privilege of shooting their family portraits at her uncle's home a couple of years ago.  I thought I came from a big family until I met theirs!  Not were they just big, they were so loving... I could really just look at them and say, "Now, that's the way a family should be..."  Trent was there too!  At that time, he was Kristina's boyfriend, but not too long after that, they got engaged.  Yeah, I had no doubt.  I got to shoot a few pics with them even before they became, "fiances,"  and I just knew.  And, they obviously did too.  :)   I was so honored when they asked us to shoot their wedding... what's even more exciting was that we got to do their engagement session in Chicago, baby!  I got to spend a weekend there, and it was quite an experience... It was my first time in the windy city, and I just can't wait to go with my wife one day!!!  After that weekend, I learned that Kristina & Trent just had the whole package.  Not only are they a good looking couple; they are intelligent!  She's a nurse and he's an engineer... Um... You just can't get much better than that!  Now, that was in August of last year... April finally came, and the awaited wedding at the Atlanta Botanical Garden happened.  And, it happened well.... They picked one of the most gorgeous days of the year... I mean, the weather was just perfect that day!  The most ideal spring day!  It was so colorful too... not just the flowers all around me, but the bridesmaids' dresses!  The brilliant colors just made this happy day even happier!  One of Kristina's 'huge likes' is flowers.  And, her flowers just really stood out.  They were gorgeous!  We've always known that she had great taste, and her wedding definitely proved this aspect of hers.  From her dress, to the veil, the ring, the flowers, the venue.... We loved it all!  Everything just came together, and the hard work behind all the detailed planning definitely paid off that day.  Having two girls of my own, I couldn't help but notice how close Kristina and her sisters were.  It touched me to see sisters so close and I just hope that mine will grow up that way as well.  Now, let's talk about the groom, Trent.  The pictures will tell it all, but let me say that he really loves his woman.  When she walked down that aisle, the tears just came, and came, and came, and came.... He got me all choked up!  I must say that it was very heart felt and that was the highlight of the day for me.  To be able to capture the moment; the moment where he's about to be united with his bride.  I can for sure relate because that's the way I felt and still feel about my bride!  :)  Kristina & Trent, thank you so much for making me feel like I'm a part of your family.  Your wedding was just perfect for a perfect couple.  Happy marriage!


For more information on wedding and/or portrait packages, simply visit www.craigobrist.com.










Venue - Atlanta Botanical Gardens
Flowers - The Perfect Poppy
Hair/Make-up - Kris Prince
Dress - Bride Beautiful Atlanta
Bridesmaids - David's Bridal
DJ - Motions Entertainment
Cake/Catering - A Legendary Event

0 comments:

Post a Comment