Sunday, June 10, 2012

PEI + WES ENGAGEMENT PORTRAITS// DOWNTOWN MARIETTA


Well meeting Pei and Wes was one awesome time. From the time that we arrived in Downtown Marietta we were already knew we were going kill it when they pulled up in Wes's S2000! (I had to post that image first just for him) Pei has such a sweet smile and you can tell that Wes loves seeing it. Now I may be married to my asian wife but that doesn't make me biased to the fact that these two are going to have some super cute kids;)
With such awesome personalities as these its going to be great seeing them on their wedding day coming down the aisle after they have said I do. You guys rocked out an awesome shoot and love it!

For more information on our wedding and portrait sessions, simply visit www.craigobrist.com.





0 comments:

Post a Comment