Saturday, March 2, 2013

LINDSEY + NATHAN//MARRIED AND IN LOVE. ATL STYLE!

Photography is a type of art, and I really appreciate people that know how to appreciate it, and Lindsey & Nathan are one of those people.  :)  They take it seriously and at the same time have fun with it and as you will see, they just know how to flow with it naturally!  They truly should be models!  TOP models!  They just know how to coordinate everything with their outfits, make up, hair…. yup, they just got the whole package!  I mean really... only someone like Nathan could pull off suspenders like the way he did!  We decided to go downtown ATL this time and with the weather being so fickle this year, it was supposed to be a bit warmer, but oh boy!  It was quite cold!  But, they were troopers… Doing some city shots got me all excited with some traveling I'll be doing this year for a project… I love all the lines in buildings and the "art" of building construction and how all that comes together in photos.  I must say that this was one of my fav shoots… Lindsey & Nathan, you guys are a beautiful newly wed couple!  It was so much fun seeing you guys again, and we only wish you the best!  Happy marriage!  

For more information on our wedding and portrait packages, simply visit www.craigobrist.com








Just for fun:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment