Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Leo G. and Christianne Engagement pics

Around 10 years ago, I came to the good ol U.S. of A to start school and do some new things in my life. In that first week that I was in Georgia, I met Leo. He was playing piano and doing what he knew he was called to do. 10 years later, he is finally getting happily married to a wonderful girl named Christianne. They are two polar opposites when it came down to geographical location, but two perfect people for each other when it came down to their love for one another. He is Cuban/Columbian and she is from Alaska. She makes him smile and he makes her laugh, and they make each other complete. There's nothing my wife and I wouldn't do for them. They are getting married in a couple of weeks, and since I am in the wedding, I could not shoot it, but thought we could give them a special engagement session that they could remember. Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. Wow, these look GREAT Craig, Nathan and I need some Family pics done, can you believe we have NONE!

    ~Ashley Williams

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome!! Great job Craig!

    -Joanne Feci

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christianne, these photos are so great! I laughed at a few but though most of them were adorable! you two are so cute together! I saved like two of them to show my friends who's wedding I was going to. they are incredible. LOVE YOU and can't wait... ONE WEEK!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are some very nice pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful. Love the sun as a backlight. Was the key lighting just flash? Your use of light and framing is excellent. I see why Jake is learning from you. Very talented ... plus I love the subject :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks guys. We loved shooting with them. Such an awesome bunch of people.

    ReplyDelete