Sunday, June 13, 2010

JOSH + ASHLEY ENGAGEMENT SESSION

Wow! Josh and Ashley. Few months ago, we met Ashley at the Lenox mall for the first time regarding her wedding photography needs. It was as if we have known her for years! Her engagement photo session date finally came, and we were so excited to meet her finance. Just like her, Josh was such an awesome individual. Although it was a VERY hot summer day, we were all still able to complete the session successfully. We had a very funny moment where Ashley's shoe fell into the creek, I had no choice but to jump in after it. LOL! Yes, I would never let my client's shoe go, "bye-bye...". I jumped in and saved it! I had shorts on though so only my shoes got wet. Though it would have been a better story if I had to dive into 10' of water:) Overall, we had a wonderful time with this amazing couple, and we cannot wait for the wedding date in October. Congrats, Ashley and Josh!

0 comments:

Post a Comment