Sunday, September 12, 2010

ASHLEY + STEPHANIE// LOVE RENEWED

     I've been married for almost five years now, and I must say that these five years have been the best, the most fun, the most blessed, and at the same time, the most challenging and years filled with most growth.  I love weddings, but now that I'm married, renewals really open my eyes and heart like Ashley and Stephanie Jensen's did. I work with both Ashley and Stephanie, and they are very gifted, talented people that have so much to give to the world.
     This was their 12th anniversary, and they celebrated it with their friends and family.  They have two beautiful girls who are always so outgoing, courteous, and always make you laugh.  After being a part of this renewal, I can't wait to one day plan a special event to renew my vows for my wifey:)  Wow!  Thx, Ashley and Stephanie for the meaningful day, and for all the fun during your session and event.  My daughter loved your cake, and the whole "black and white" idea was  super trendy, just like you both.







2 comments:

  1. Thanks Craig! You are an amazing photographer and do such a great job capturing the moment! We appreciate you very much!

    ReplyDelete