Saturday, January 29, 2011

Baby Yeselyn in the belly// Saldana Family

Just having another baby, I know how precious children are and even more how precious it is to get some pics of yourself pregnant (I know that my wife wants pics of her belly too). The Saldana's have always been an awesome client but even better friends. They are now proud parents of a baby girl! Having two girls of my own, now I can say that Victor is going to have so much fun playing princess and tea party with his beautiful baby. Linda is a super trooper all around. Having 3 kids is definitely no small task. Actually, the hardest thing to do in life I think. Thanks so much guys for the awesome time and coming to see us in the hospital while you were having your own labor as well.
For more on sessions, check out www.craigobrist.com to get more info.









1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures of a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete