Sunday, January 2, 2011

AN FAMILY PORTRAITS// HOME SWEET HOME.

Taking family portraits is one my favorite things to do... I always go home so happy to see my family after each of these sessions.  I met the An family through my wife.  Sarah is one of her best friends from her college years, and they still are!  They don't get to see each other as much because she is working in China now.  She came back home for the holidays and asked us if we can take some photos of her family while she was here.  Of course!  I love Korean traditions especially their traditional costumes.  My wife enjoys sharing her Korean culture to others so I've learned so much about it since I've known her.  This family is definitely so fun and beautiful... Sarah's nephew and niece are absolutely adorable!!!  I can't wait to have our baby soon so that we can get her Korean dress! Check us out at www.craigobrist.com.


0 comments:

Post a Comment