Monday, July 4, 2011

I LOVE MY WIFES MUG:) LOL

I love surprising my wife and last week we went on a date. HAHAHA!  She thought we were going to go to the movies but instead I had planned on going to paint pottery at Discover Mills Mall. It great! We each found a mug for the other and painted each others favorite things on it and things to encourage one another. We had to wait a week just to get them back but it was definitely worth it. I just picked them up literally 10 mins ago, drove home and now I am sharing a bit of our love for each other with you all:)
Sweet heart you are the very best thing that has ever happened to me and maybe next time we can paint some plates for milk and cookies;)
Now I just have to keep the mugs away from the kids.

(side note: We definitely do not know how to draw lol)

She painted this one for me.


This is the one I painted for her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment