Friday, September 16, 2011

LUKE// 100 DAY PORTRAITS

I know I've said this before, but I just love Korean traditions.... Yes, I know I'm biased because I have a beautiful Korean wife, but I just love it!  In Korea, when a baby is 100 days old and 1 year old, it calls for a HUGE celebration!  It's a significant milestone... Well, when we received an inquiry to do Luke's 100 days pictures, I was so ecstatic!  Luke was just oh so stinkin' cute!  His parents are so lovable, and I just love seeing parents who are just absolutely in love with their child.  It's definitely precious, and I'm honored to capture those precious moments.  Happy 100 days, Luke!  You did an awesome job!


For more information on our portrait sessions, visit www.craigobrist.com.







1 comment:

  1. John, Sophia, and Luke,
    Thank you so much for sharing these absolutely gorgeous photos of your beautiful family! My favorite is the double kiss photo. Our best wishes to you!
    Love,
    Liza, Avery, and Maddy

    ReplyDelete