Sunday, November 4, 2012

YEH FAMILY PORTRAITS//FALL IS HERE IN DOWNTOWN DECATUR

These days, every time I see a family with a boy, I can't wonder but how our boy is going to be… We are so close in seeing our son in a couple of months, and I have so many things planned for he and I to do already.  :)  We met them last year, and when Susan & Steven wanted another family session this year, I was so excited to see their boys and to see how they interacted with them.  First of all, their sons grew so much!  Do my kids grow up that much in a year?  Wow… As we started the session off in downtown Decatur, I couldn't help but just fall in love with this family… I love how the boys just have fun with one another and adore their parents.  Their parents of course adore them back (I mean, how could you not?), and watching this family just gives you the thought, "This is the way a family should be…".  Susan & Steven, thank you for coming back to us this year and giving us another great experience!  You guys are just wonderful family!

For more information on our family and portrait packages, simply visit www.craigobrist.com.




0 comments:

Post a Comment