Saturday, August 28, 2010

Mark + Cheryl //The Wedding Day

As I walked into the bridal suite, I heard something very unique. On one side I could hear two little girls laughing while watching Spongebob, and on the other side of the suite, I could hear two young ladies crying with happiness over how beautiful the bride looked. Across the street, the groom was putting on his tie and thinking how he was going to hold back tears of joy when he saw his beautiful bride for the first time. The love in her eyes for her new husband was something that you knew was going to stay there for a lifetime.
Meeting Cheryl and Mark for the first time was a blast. From that day, I knew this was going to be fun. I love Cheryl's smile and her spirit. As for Mark, who can forget his HUGE muscles and his even bigger heart. Thank you both for letting my wife and I be a part of your wedding, and we cannot wait to continue our friendship in the future.
For a slideshow of more images click here.






12 comments:

  1. ABSOLUTELY STUNNING! The most beautiful bride and groom... the most gifted photographer!!! Too bad I'm already married because I would totally hire you, Craig! There's always the renewal! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Craig, These are amazing bro!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful couple and the pictures are Simply AMAZING! You've captured so many important & tender moments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, all I can say is wow. I am blessed to have seen it live and now in pictures. All the memories of that day came alive again. Congrats again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful couple. Pictures are absolutely stunning. I would love to utilize your services one day. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lashell said...God is so good. If you delight in him he will give you the desire of your heart.. Even if you had other plan his plans
    are out of this world. I can see it in the pictures. I Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congralutions to this lovely couple. Tears are about to burst from my eyes because of how this special moment and beginning of a new life has been captured, love and joy throughout. God bless Cheryl and Mark and also Craig for such an awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have never seen such love and passion in to people that are meant to be. God really does a good job doesn't he. The photographer is the best. Love to use your service some day as well.
    congrates guys. Love you both.Pat& Greg

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yo! These pictures are serious Mark! You and your wife chose a great photographer man.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely beautiful! Congratulations! Maurice and I wish you both a lifetime of marital bliss. And, Craig is AWESOME! The pictures were breath taking.
    Irish & Maurice

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks soooo much everyone. They were so much fun to work with and I am so glad they are our friends.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Craig, totally breath taking photos! You are an excellent photographer who captures the essence and spirit of the persons being photographed. Wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete