Thursday, August 19, 2010

SHANE + MARCI THE BIG DAY!!

The day before started off with Tornado warnings and grey skies. But the weather would tell a different story for Shane and Marci on their big day. The entire town was invited and it seemed that the church was packed full for what was to be a beautiful sunny day in McCormick, SC.
Marci looked beautiful in her dress and I know when I saw Shane's face at the altar that he thought the same x1000!
After a sweet ceremony we headed to the local golf course for the reception. Stole a golf cart and headed out onto the fairway to take some quick pics while the guests ate and partied like rockstars:)
It is so funny that a place without cell reception made me feel like I was back home on the farm in Canada.
Thanks so much guys for all the fun we had and I know that you had just as much fun as we did. Now its time for hunting season. I Hope I can join you both to shoot my first deer;)

Enjoy some images from that day.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MARCI

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pics are soooooooooooooo good!!!!! Is there any way to see all the pics from the reception?
    Kayley Reese
    kayley_cr@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Marci. You guys are soooooooo awesome!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete