Tuesday, August 2, 2011

JESSICA + WAYNE//SUNFLOWERS A'PLENTY!

When I met Jessica for the first time to talk about her wedding, one thing that I learned about her was that she loves sunflowers, and something she likes to do is taking pictures! A great combo... But, there's nothing above the love that she has for Wayne, now her husband. Their wedding was on a nice Spring day in May, and it was just absolutely beautiful. (Click on this link to see their wedding blog.) That wedding day was such a blast, and I was so excited when I knew that I could see them again for their "Trash the Dress" session. After some research, we found a place that I knew that Jessica would love! We had found a sunflower field... The rest will speak for itself as you view the pictures. Jessica and Wayne, thank you for this opportunity, and we wish you guys only the best!

For more information on wedding and portrait packages, please visit www.craigobrist.com.




0 comments:

Post a Comment