Thursday, August 4, 2011

SAMANTHA + KYLE// HOME SWEET HOME.

I was so honored when I found out that Samantha and her fiancĂ©, Kyle, wanted me to capture their wedding. Especially since Kyle serves in the military. It's always a privilege to serve those who serve our country. It's even better when they are soooo much fun to hang with like they were for their engagement session. We drove out to her father's property north of Gwinnett and it was so awesome. Their farm reminded my home in Canada. She was so excited and he even more so. We just had a blast. The best part was running through a field of hundreds of field spiders only to encounter 3 bill goats who looked like they wanted to end our fun streak. :) Samantha & Kyle, thank you for a great time… I just can't wait for your wedding!

For more information on our wedding and portrait packages, please visit www.craigobrist.com.








0 comments:

Post a Comment