Tuesday, February 5, 2013

SALDANA FAMILY// KEEP THOSE BABIES COMING!

I have always had respect for this family, but now that we have three kids, they have my utmost respect!  :) When the kids start outnumbering the parents, it's no joke any longer... But, what can I say?  I don't know how I ever lived without my munchkins and I just can't get enough of their cuteness!  Speaking of cuteness... Have you seen Linda and Victor's kids?  I mean, they are the most adorable children. In fact, my wife and I agree that their family is the most photogenic fam. They just can't take a bad picture!  I love how they're always smiling and happy. This was our third family shoot with them and their family just keeps growing each time. :) Check out the other ones here & here & here:)... Wonder if #4 will be at the next shoot?  :) hehe Linda and Victor, thanks again for a great time with you and your kids. It's always a pleasure!  Can't wait for the next one!

For more information on our family portrait sessions, simply visit www.craigobrist.com.







0 comments:

Post a Comment