Tuesday, July 6, 2010

James + Rebekah Engagement Session

Oh how I love my newest video editor. James worked with me a few summers ago logging tapes and is now working for us part-time as a video editor over at VWC. He has one of the best voices that I have ever heard! I soon heard through the grape vine that James like this girl. Rebekah was her name. Hmmmmm. I wondered to myself. How long until this like turned into love and this love into marriage. Well the time came and went and now only a few weeks before their wedding my wife and I decided to give them a little of our time. We headed to downtown Norcross thinking it was going to be a nice old town with no one around. Boy was I wrong! It just so happens that they celebrate 4th of July on the 3rd?! I was actually so happy. It made for an eventful and fun day. Please enjoy just a few images of that day.

1 comment:

  1. The pics are so nice!!!! Great job Craig! What a beautiful couple they are!

    ReplyDelete