Monday, July 19, 2010

JOEY + ANNA THE BIG DAY!

Joey and Anna... how could I describe this couple? Let me begin by saying that they are definitely very special... definitely people that I will always remember and definitely ones that I will keep in touch with. The last time we met were during their engagement session, and back then it was as if we knew them for years! Well, you can imagine by the time their wedding came, we felt like they were our best friends! Well, for us anyways... :) Anna was the most easy going bride, and Joey was just AWESOME! Every guest brought their sincere blessings, and my wife and I were just simply honored to be a part of such a celebration. Every guest celebrated this union... it was just proof of how awesome this couple really is! We had such a wonderful time... The venue was absolutely gorgeous! The food was oh so delicious... the music was just perfect! Their family and friends were such fun, loving people, too! WOW! What a day it was! Joey and Anna, congratulations once again, and we truly wish you an amazing life together!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome!!! Craig these are great!!! I can't wait until mine and Shane's BIG DAY!!!!--Marci

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU'RE SO AWESOME!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Craig, absoultly love the rings on the shoe buckle...very creative. Great work! -Ashley C

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was there and this truly captures how great a wedding it was and so thanks!

    ReplyDelete