Sunday, April 29, 2012

MELISSA + MITCHELL// PIEDMONT ENGAGEMENT

Melissa & Mitchell... M&M as I would like to call them :) are one good looking couple!  I'm sure they get that a lot... "M&M" and good looking.  Well, we can't judge a book by its cover though, right?  Well, not with them... They are good looking inside and out.... They are really one of the sweetest couple I've met, and they really make my job easy.  I love the way they make decisions together and wisely; they are definitely going to have a successful, joyful marriage!  My wife does a lot for our business, but because of staying home with our girls, she doesn't get to meet our clients much anymore.  But, she got to meet this couple at a bridal show, and she just couldn't stop saying how nice they were and how photogenic they were going to be!  My wife is good at observing people, so when she kept going on and on about Melissa & Mitchell, I just knew that we were meant to capture this special time in their lives.  So, it wasn't a surprise when we met again for their engagement shoot and everything just flowed so well and we all truly had a great time.  Check out the pics below and just see how these two are the perfect match!  Melissa & Mitchell, we can't wait for your wedding day!!!!


For more information on our wedding and portrait packages, simply visit www.craigobrist.com.







2 comments:

  1. Absolutely love the pictures of Meli and Mitchell!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I've always called them M&M...They are awesome! <3 Ranny

    ReplyDelete