Monday, August 13, 2012

ELKAREH FAMILY PORTRAITS//ROSWELL BOUND

It's so fulfilling when we receive an inquiry for a photo shoot and they tell us that they got referred to us from our previous client.  That means so much to us, so thank you all!  When Nabil contacted us, I knew that it was meant to be when they told us that they had 2 daughters and a son.  We have two daughters ourselves right now and not too long ago found out that we are going to have a son in about 5 months!  Woo hoo!  When we met at downtown Roswell, I loved the energy that these kids had yet they were so well behaved!  Experiencing this awesome family with three kids, made me get even more excited about our son's birth.  I wish he would come already!  (I'm sure my wife is saying that everyday... haha).  Nabil & Amy, it was such a pleasure meeting you both and your beautiful children.  We really had a wonderful time with you!  Enjoy the pics!

For more information on our portrait packages, simply visit www.craigobrist.com.








0 comments:

Post a Comment