Sunday, August 26, 2012

HEATHER + JORGE// PIEDMONT PARK ENGAGEMENT

I know… I know… You hear all the time about how I love cultures so much and how I love being married to a Korean wife, etc… But, I can't help it!  I just do!  :)  Well, so I am a bit biased about other multiracial couples, so when I met Heather & Jorge, I just fell in love with them!  So, Jorge is Guatemalan… I've actually been there twice years ago and loved it!  It's so awesome to me that they get to travel so much to that country and just experience life outside of the states.  I so wish that Korea was closer so that I could go.  But, one day, baby, one day!  I truly enjoyed all the time that we spent together at Piedmont with this couple.  They are young and just fun!  I respect how they can juggle all the things in life. They really have a bright future ahead of them, and I just can't wait for their wedding in May!  What a great time of the year to get married guys!  You picked a wonderful date, but more than anything, you picked a wonderful future spouse for yourselves.  Thx for a great time and for the smiles!  You made it easy for me as the photographer!  Have fun with the rest of the planning, and we will see you again before you know it!

For more information on our wedding and portrait packages, simply visit www.craigobrist.com.









1 comment:

  1. OMG these captures are soooOO genuinely awesome!!! I love your technique. It's so fresh.

    ReplyDelete