Wednesday, August 15, 2012

LESLIE + BRANDON//DROP AND GIVE ME 20 WEDDING:)

I remember going to Stone Mountain for Leslie & Brandon's engagement session last December... Can't believe that July finally came for their wedding day!  It's weird how you anticipate for a day so big for so long and then when it actually happens, you can't believe it.  Time really flies.... especially when you're having fun like Leslie & Brandon!  I just knew that their wedding was going to be a blast.  With some couples, there's just no doubt!  We met a few weeks before their wedding day to get the details squared away, and I remember coming home so excited about their wedding.  I also remember not too long after meeting Brandon at our local Kroger with my two girls.  He got to see me in action with my second job - being a father!  LOL  Brandon, I hope you didn't laugh at me... haha!  My wife asked if the girls behaved and I said, "Yes! Whew!"  Well, back to their wedding day!  The weather in July in GA is usually OMG HOT... I mean, HOT!  But, not this day... I could not get over how amazing the day was.... We just missed the crazy heat wave that came this year; it was just beautiful.  But what was more beautiful was the couple.  Leslie & Brandon - WOW!  You guys looked stunning and it's just always such a pleasure working with you.  From the beginning til the end, smiles were all over your faces and I know that those smiles will be there for a lifetime between you two.  Not just that... you guys did an excellent job with your color scheme and decor as well.  I would've never thought that gray and yellow would look good together!  Wow!  It looks amazing and I've been getting many comments on how unique everything about their wedding was.  Leslie told me not too long before her wedding that her flowers will arrive later than our scheduled first portrait session, so we had fun trying to figure out some props to go in place of that.  And, did it turn out great or what?  And, how do you miss the first look?  The moment when the groom sees his bride for the first time all dressed up and ready to marry?  This priceless moment never gets old... The fun of course continued throughout their reception... They really had the time of their lives, and I loved every minute of it.  Even when it all ended, I know that the party will continue on for Leslie and Brandon; that's the way it should be.  Guys, thank you for giving me the honor to witness and to capture your special day!  We hope these pictures will give you lasting memories of how it all began... 

For more information on our wedding and portrait packages, simply visit www.craigobrist.com.


















Venue - The Carl House
Videography - Chris Barnes
Florist - Beverly and Kay Siam Imports
Cake Artist - Baking Grounds
D.J. - Lethal Rhythm's Entertainment
Make-up - Fran Bagley
Hair - Christel Woods
Dress - Bride Beautiful
Bridesmaids - J.Crew
Tuxes - Jos.A.Banks


0 comments:

Post a Comment