Sunday, September 9, 2012

HAYMAN FAMILY PORTRAITS// DOWNTOWN DULUTH

My wife and I go way back with Natalie!  I remember "growing up" together during the young adult phase of our lives.  The good ol' days, eh? Since then, we have loved her and how she has always stayed so faithful no matter what.  I remember visiting her when her precious baby girl, Lily, was born… Love, love, love visiting newborns, and just like her mama, Lily was beautiful.  I cannot believe how much she has grown already… our kids are growing just a bit too fast!  When Natalie asked us to take her family photos, we were so stoked and honored that she would ask.  Her parents joined, and I was even more excited!  We've been knowing her parents for years as well, and I know that they are such proud grandparents!  One of the coolest I've seen too.  ;)  Natalie, it was so much fun spending some time with you guys and capturing special moments in these pics.  Unchong and I love you and Lily SO MUCH!

For more information on our portrait sessions, simply visit www.craigbrist.com.










0 comments:

Post a Comment