Monday, December 3, 2012

SCHUMANN FAMILY PORTRAITS//LEAVES, LEAVES, AND MORE LEAVES!

     Is it just me or does everyone over the age of 18 feel like they're still 18?  Well, I don't feel a day older but when I look at my wife, my two girls and then soon to be my son, I have to stop and wonder, "When did all this happen??"  Then you notice that it's just not you... These things are happening to your friends too! 
      I've known Emilio and Paulina for some time now, and I just can't believe how much we've all grown. They are happily married with a handsome little man, and I can't help but smile when I see families like this. It's so funny that I've known Emilio a lot longer, but over the past year or so, my family and his brother, David, have become like family!  Emilio is a hard working father/husband with a wife who dearly loves her family and does her best for their well-being and their boy who is the cutest!  I just can't to see my son's face!!!  As you'll see in the pics, modeling seems to be something that runs in this whole family. They're all just picture perfect and complete naturals.
      Emilio and Paulina, it's been a pleasure working with you guys with this session, and our fam is so happy for your family and what the future holds. May God continue to bless you and keep you.

For more information on our portrait packages, simply visit www.craigobrist.com.



0 comments:

Post a Comment