Sunday, December 2, 2012

VANDERPOOL FAMILY PORTRAITS//FALL LEAVES AND PRETTY TREES

I had the privilege of being Cheryl's coworker for several years now, and I can't tell you of anyone that genuinely loves children more than her!  She has dedicated many years of her life to minister to kids and I'm thankful for that!  We need more people like her in this world and that's for sure. One of my fav weddings was their wedding a few years ago in Charleston. It was especially fun cause my wife was able to come with me as well as a couple of my friends!  Good times!!!  So when we heard the good news that she was having a kid, we were all so ecstatic for her and her fam. This wonderful family now have two beautiful children and when they asked us to take some family pictures of them, you know I would in a heart beat!  So good seeing families grow... Cheryl and Mark, you guys are amazing parents blessed with some cutie patootie kids!  :) Thx for a wonderful time and it was GREAT seeing you guys!!!!

For more information on our portrait packages, simply visit www.craigobrist.com.







0 comments:

Post a Comment