Sunday, December 9, 2012

VASQUEZ FAMILY PORTRAITS//DOWNTOWN DULUTH

What is it about the autumn season that makes us desire to be cozy with our family?  You go out there and for some reason, the world just seems to be a bit more peaceful... People are busy, but we all just want to slow down, reminisce on the past year and just spend some quality time with our loved ones. When I saw the Vasquez family, that's the sense I got... They just love being with one another and feel pleasure when they do. These days, I love seeing a family of three especially when they have two girls and a boy. I know, I know... I keep saying this all the time, but I just can't help it!  My wife is going to have our baby boy any day now, and the anticipation is just too great!  It's going to be such a different world for us!  So when I see a family like this, it gives me an overwhelming sense of all sorts of emotions of what's to come. In a world like today's, I'm so thankful to see a family that love to be each other like this...  We had such a great time with all the beautiful leaves!!!! Marisol, we had such a wonderful time and we hope you enjoy all the pictures!!!  Thx for everything...

For more information on our portrait packages simply visit www.craigobrist.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment