Friday, November 26, 2010

1,2,3. HUNT, BOLDEN, REID// Multiple session afternoon.

I love families! Probably because I have one of my own that I love.  On a beautiful Sunday afternoon, I got to meet three very special ones.  I could go on all day of how fun it was and how cute the kids were, but it's so much easier just to show you.  These were actually little 15 minute micro sessions that we did for those who want to get some great images for their Christmas cards or just for some family fun! This is post #2 of the Thanksgiving weekend 4 pack. If you are interested in a 15 min micro session, please EMAIL ME and I can give you dates for our next afternoon session. There are currently 6 spots available for our Kennesaw shoot on December 5th. We have other locations as well for those last minute pictures for Christmas.
Check out our website (www.craigobrist.com) for other photo sessions we have available. Now, here are just a few images from the many from that day. Thanks everyone!  You were all awesome!

HUNT FAMILY



BOLDEN FAMILY


REID FAMILY



0 comments:

Post a Comment