Monday, November 1, 2010

CLAYTON + AMANDA// SWEET HOME ALABAMA

10.10.10... the most popular wedding date of this year... I kept wondering if I was going to book a wedding on this day, and what do you know?  I got an e-mail from Amanda just when I was thinking about how neat that would be.  I met Amanda and her mom, and we just clicked!  We had so much in common and actually even had some friends in common as well.  It's definitely a small world... I also found out that this wedding was going to be in Alabama.  Yeah!  I love going out of town for weddings... just to get some fresh air, and it just feels like a mini-vacation.  I went with my friend, Nathan, since my prego wife couldn't come with me.  We had a great time!  Their wedding was awesome... one of those weddings where you know that God put these two together, and I know that it will last forever. Amanda was so beautiful in her dress and she even had my favorite flowers (sunflowers) for her bridesmaids. Speaking of bridesmaids... I don't think I have ever had so much fun with the wedding party! Those girls sure do know how to have fun and treat the bride well. Clayton, you are the man! Thanks so much for all your hospitality and friendship.
Amanda and Clayton are amazing individuals, and I only wish them the best for their future!











0 comments:

Post a Comment