Thursday, November 11, 2010

CLAIRE AND RUBY// TWO GORGEOUS GIRLS

I remember getting an e-mail from Claire one day asking for a family session's info and how she told me that she was referred to us by a friend of mine that I used to work with at Apple. It was a delight hearing his name and how much I appreciated the kind words. I was very excited about her session because of her little girl... I absolutely love kids and I have grown to love them even more as we have raising my sweet Emma. :) I have another princess coming to this world soon, and I just can't wait for my Elli! Claire was such a pleasure to work with as well as her parents and her precious one... and the weather was just PERFECT that day! Claire, you are such a wonderful daughter and a mother to your child! The pictures really show how much you love her. Thank you for all the fun that day! If you would like a photo session for your family then check out our website.







1 comment: