Monday, November 15, 2010

MIN FAMILY// THE LEAVES ARE FALLIN'

I've been knowing Yuni and Jimmy as long as I've known my wife. She introduced me to Yuni as one of her best friends and that Jimmy is one of the luckiest man alive to be married to her. She has shared so many stories to me about their college years (she still does); all the tears and laughter that they've shared together. Now, we've all "grown up" and have kids! Wow! How seasons in life change, but it's interesting how some things don't change. We lead different lives and have a family of our own to take care of, but their friendship definitely stays constant. When Yuni asked me to take photos of her son's first birthday event, I was stoked! And then when she wanted us to do her family session, I was like, "OH YEAH!" It was so easy to capture their smiles, because they are such a happy, lovable family! Yuni and Jimmy, you guys have done a superb job in your marriage and in raising your awesome children. God bless you guys for all the years to come! We are honored to be a part of your family's special moments! Enjoy the pictures of your beautiful family!











Need family photos? Is something special happening in your life? Let's chat to see if we can capture those moments for ya! Click here to contact me.

2 comments: