Monday, November 1, 2010

CARRINGTON SENIOR SESSION// YOU ROCKED IT!

I met Carringtons parents on the 4th of July. They came down from Nashville to celebrate with a bunch of people that we both knew. After almost blowing up the neighborhood, we got to talking about doing some pics for their daughter. The next time I would see them is when they would drive all the way from Nashville again to do their session. I felt so honored that they would drive all the way here for a photo session. It was totally worth it too. We had a blast with her and her family. Her boyfriend Zach even helped me out a bit. :) You were awesome, Zach!  Thanks again, Carrington, and you're gonna super love the rest of the images as well.





2 comments:

  1. Amazing! just amazing!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my Carrington! :) Great job, Craig! She's a beautiful girl and you captured that perfectly.

    ReplyDelete