Sunday, November 13, 2011

AN FAMILY PORTRAITS// HOME IS WHERE THE HEART IS

One thing I love about my job is meeting wonderful families.  Seeing parents who love and are devoted to their children is very touching.  Well, Hannah and Young are one of those parents... They dearly love their two boys, and their dedication is clearly seen.  My wife has known them since waaaay back, and she has always spoken of them so kindly, so I just knew that this photo shoot was going to be awesome!  Hanging out with them in their beautiful home was just full of fun!  I wish I had at least just half of Noah & Eli's energy!  Wow!  I love their enthusiasm, smiles and laughs... Thank you guys for letting us capture the love and joy in your family.  We had a wonderful time!!!!!!


For more information on our portrait packages visit, www.craigobrist.com.





0 comments:

Post a Comment