Friday, November 4, 2011

YUN MI + JAMES WEDDING// KCPC & 550 TRACKSIDE

Yun Mi & James… Let me start by saying that they are one of the most fun couple ever. Every time I meet them, smiles are all I see on their faces, and laughter is just the way they responded to everything. Their genuine love and respect for one another is so apparently shown through the way they treat each other and their family and friends. Being able to capture their most important day of their lives was truly an honor for me… From the beginning, I just knew that their wedding was just going to be a blast, and as expected, it simply was. They planned every detail so well and their desire to celebrate this day was felt throughout the wedding. I loved everything they picked out…. from the flowers, to the venue, the cake, ice cream, cupcakes, decor, shoes, and of course, THE DRESS! Their trendy style was influenced in every decision of this wedding, and we just loved it! Not just that… even the guests! It seemed as if she auditioned each person to attend her wedding because every single body just knew how to party. Craigobrist.com's "The Booth Experience" premiered here, and oh my… it is here to stay! I loved how everyone had a great time and just went all out. Yun Mi & James, thanks for a wonderful time and your friendship. We wish you a wonderful marriage and only the best for you guys.

For more information on our wedding and/or booth packages visit, www.craigobrist.com.   















0 comments:

Post a Comment