Monday, November 7, 2011

JENNY + BRANDON// BRASSTOWN VALLEY RESORT

Fall is one of my favorite times of the year! And this day made me love it even more. Josh and I drove up to north georgia to meet a super special couple, Brandon and Jenny. The weather was amazing! The colors were just spectacular and the couple was absolutely stellar! The great thing about these two is how much they love the outdoors and they know all these super cool places that I would never have thought of. They laughed and smiled throughout (I hope they weren't laughing at me) and you could see the sparkle in Jenny's eyes every time she looked at Brandon. Thank you guys so much for showing me great new places to visit with my wife. I can't wait till your wedding day!

For more info on our wedding and engagement packages visit, www.craigobrist.com.







0 comments:

Post a Comment