Sunday, November 20, 2011

JENNIFER + JUSTIN// THE GOLDEN LEAVES OF PIEDMONT

You know that love is in the air when the leaves change color.  And piedmont park had plenty of amazing trees.  But we still needed to add the awesome couple to make the shoot complete and that is where Jennifer and Justin came in.  I met this fun couple months ago at a Starbucks.  They walked in with giant smiles on their faces.  Talking about how they met just made me want to go back and ask my wife to marry me all over again.  The weather was perfect.  They were all ready for their close ups. :)  By the end of the shoot, I think we walked across the park twice and that is no easy feat!
Thanks again guys… you looked amazing, and I can't wait for your wedding day!  And a special thx to my assistant, David, for a superb job. 

For more information on our wedding and portrait packages visit, www.craigobrist.com.


0 comments:

Post a Comment